Monday, November 4, 2013

Mind Explosion! (not really) (not at all actually) (what am I talking about)

Sometimes (more than sometimes) I feel like I over-think everything, get over-anxious, yada yada, the whole anxious person shebang. But sometimes (more than sometimes) I feel like I completely under-think the whole purpose of my existence in the world and take absolutely nothing seriously (i.e. why I'm not studying for my Precalculus test right now). So I feel like writing is a good way for me to decipher my thoughts. And hopefully writing can get me to see through the muddle of my mind so I can see the world clearer, because a deep fear of mine is that what I'm seeing isn't really what's there, or more radically, doesn't even exist. According to one of my intellectual friends, this is called selimsism or something sophisticated like that. (Well I completely butchered that word).

But more practically, I really really really need to work on my writing skills. So therefore, blogging incredibly informally on the Internet will help me improve them! (See my logic there?)




No comments:

Post a Comment